Wednesday, November 2, 2022

WOYWW 700!!! Be careful what you shake....

700! Quite an accomplishment.
The ornament looking thingy -that might go on a card, had a sentiment on it. I took it up to shake it, and discovered -when it disappeared- it wasn't glued on!
There is a message in there somewhere.
Cards in the making.

thanks to all the friendship and support of all deskers, visitors or not, commenters on not.
I know you are out there!
Here's to 700 more!

Comments and questions warmly welcomed.

7 comments:

Helen said...

Happy 700 WOYWW Robyn! good to see you this week. I like the "ornamenty looking thing" - hope you find the sentiment!! Helen #3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy 700 Robyn! I bet those sequins from the ornament went everywhere, just the sort of thing I’d do! Hope you managed to retrieve all the bits, stick it on the card quick before it happens again!
Hugs LLJ 6 xxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Woops - these things happen Robyn. Good to see you on the 700th! Stay safe and Happy 700th WOYWW. Sarah #1

My name is Cindy said...

Hi there Robyn. Sequins everywhere lol, bet we've all done that! Have a good week, love n hugs Cindyxx #14

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You bet we're here Robyn and it's good to see you. You'll not be the only one that picks something up and the contents go everywhere, I know this for fact Lol! Hee! Hee! Happy belated woyww, Angela x9x

glitterandglue said...

Hi Robyn. Hope you find the little ornament you shook off! Lovely cards there on your desk.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Julia Dunnit said...

700 wouldn’t happen without contributors like you Robyn, we love to see what you’re doing! And today is no exception, the cards are beautiful, oh I do love how beautifully calligraphy embosses. Mae me smile at the missing sentiment on the little shaker bauble…I so know that story! Won’t it look fab on a card though…or hanging on a tree…..decisions!