Wednesday, October 2, 2019

WOYWW- 539 -WARNING- This post may be hazardous to your diet!


Watch your wallet and your waistline !
New holiday stamps from 
I'm ok with Christmas being year round- the Christmas that is:
Peace on Earth
Awaiting and Welcoming our children.
Exchanging gifts to express our love for each other,
Goodwill to all,
Expectant waiting-Advent- for all good things to come.

Those innocent looking wreaths are calorie enticing toppers!
Read the topper blog post here
(Backstory)

Shout out to Susan Tierney Cockburn
Many of you know her Susan's Garden die cuts.
Getting to know Susan we became FB friends, and was quickly seduced by her baking photos! and recipes.
Cakes, cookies, puds, breads- oh my.
When I saw this wreath file, my mind went immediately to sweets.
Where oh were is my cupcake pan?
My local Thrift- shout out to Kiwanis- who donated almost $200,000 to the children in our Valley with my $1 and $5 purchases! supplied me with these adorable mini cake pans.

and the rest (of the diet) is history!
Shaggy dog back to the sticky bun?
I had to make something before I found the pans!
(those buns are ancient history- except for the hips!)

Friends- I am making my best efforts to visit y'all, and for some reason I'm finding it a challenge to leave comments on some blogs.
Please picture me there, and I thank and welcome you for my picture of you here!
Comments and Questions Welcomed !

13 comments:

Helen said...

yum!! happy WOYWW Helen #1

craftyani said...

Love your Christmas cards so difficult now to instill on folk the meaning of Christmas. Keep up the good work. Ani #6

Lunch Lady Jan said...

And I'm on a diet too.......!! How tempting do those cakes look. Love the Autumn signs too!!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Morning Robyn. Oh my... gorgeous looking cakes - I could so easily manage the chocolate one.. but not the Chelsea bun as I can't do fruit... used to love 'em too. Great use of the dies to advertise the yumminess of the cakes.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Glenda said...

I was doing great until you showed me those tasty looking cakes! Now all I can think about is what they would taste like! Shame on you!
Glenda #14

Caro said...

Yummy looking cakes and I love the Word stamps for Christmas. Such nice sentiments. Happy WOYWW. Love & God Bless, Caro x (#12)

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a delicious woyww Robyn, made me lick my lips when I saw that cinnamon swirl..! Great idea for topper. Happy WoywW Tracey (5)

Julia Dunnit said...

Well Robyn, I have to hand it to you, your mind went to a place other than mine...I love the idea of the cake toppers!! And the cakes, of course, good for you for making more. Gosh the new quietfire stuff is gorgeous.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Better not look at these....they are making me feel hungry. Hope you have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x15x

April said...

The cinnamon bun looks wonderful, but the chocolate cakes with white frosting - yum yum!
April #20

Fonda said...

Stopping by to say hi, fellow deskie! Happy WOYWW! Fonda #23

Sarah Brennan said...

Sounds like the diet fell by the wayside in a good cause though Robyn. Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #4

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Mm diets come and go. Lovely wreath... and Stamps droolworthy.
Happy WOYWW. Thanks for sharing, Shaz in Oz.x #18

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}