Wednesday, December 23, 2020

WOYWW 603 -Poinsettias and Popups

Joyous Holidays all!
I know poinsettia grow wild and free somewhere, and here we scientifically control their indoor environment , give them drugs to start  growing and stop growing, and goddess knows what is prayed inside the greenhouses (for workers to breathe) and then for $4.00 I get at least a month of color and enjoyment out of them.
Somehow this inspires me!

The little  the green box with the red holly berries is a  cookie box- the ATC with the red bow was made out of leftovers.
You can read more about that
here
 The cute little snowmen also have a story to tell.

Last and never least Brave Girl Cards.
Can you tell Santa brought me the new Tonic Deckle Edge cutter?




Dear Deskers, no telling what this new year will bring, and I'm feeling grateful knowing for sure there will be more WOYWW's!
I seem to have issues leaving comments on some blogs- FYI- if you use blogger, make your comment box a pop up, and for some reason that makes it easier to comment.

Comments and Questions Welcomed.


13 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Some brilliant projects today Robyn. Merry Christmas and here's to a better 2021 for all. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #11

glitterandglue said...

Hi Robyn. Great cards - and a lovely poinsettia. I love 'em. This year I have four in the house. I have, over the years, managed to keep them - cutting them down in the spring, they then start all over again - usually growing larger each year - that's if I remember to cut them back at the right time!!!
Have a really Happy Christmas.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a lovely Christmassy desk you’ve shared with us today! That little cookie box is really lovely, simple but effective. Hope you manage to have a lovely Christmas away from the madness!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Robyn, lovely cards I love the poinsettia too but I do not have much success keeping them alive, my Mother on the other hand has one two years old from a tiny sprig. Here's to many more Woyww's Happy Christmas & enjoy that deckle edge cutter Tracey #6 x

ukmaryanne said...

Really loving your Brave Girl cards. And who doesn't love a poinsettia? I love the new varieties and walking into a garden centre full to bursting with them was always a joy. Sadly not this year but I remain hopeful that next year we will be living in a very different (and this time for the BETTER) world.

Merry Christmas to all of WOYWW!
Mary Anne (3)

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, loads of fabulous creations on your desk this week - I love the holly box and little matching ATC, and the pop up Poinsettia card is stunning. It looks so complicated but very very effective. I am trying to resist buying the deckle edge cutter but seeing your beautiful creations is weakening my resolve!
Hope you have a safe and happy holiday,
Diana xx #18

StampinCarol said...

I love your projects! Funny.... I have no poinsettias! Maybe I need to make some for next year.
Merry Christmas and God bless!
Carol N #29

Karen said...

Terrific pop UPS! Merry Christmas ~ Love, Karen #32

Helen said...

i can't keep poinsettias alive here, I'm not very green-fingered! Love the cards. Happy Christmas and stay safe, here's to a GOOD 2021 Helen #1

Crafting With Jack said...

Hi Robyn, my those cards are amazing, love the snow couple. Have a great Christmas x Angela #19

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sorry I'm late it's been crazy here today, leaking washer and then fetching the Christmas order even the dogs didn't get their walk today but I'm here now. I love poinsettia but they don't do very well at our house, maybe not enough light or something. Bet the new cutter is great, lucky you. Wishing you the best possible Christmas. hugs, Angela x10x

Spyder said...

Oh I love the cards and the snowpeople even wave to you! Brilliant Are they a die cut, I saw some simular on a YouTube channel be the die cuts were very expensive! You'll have to show us how you did it. Have a great rest of the week and a very Merry Christmas! Stay safe, Happy WOYWW ((Lyn)) #24

BJ said...

Your snowman card is AMAZING.
Have a Happy Christmas, Love BJ#17