Sunday, August 18, 2013

Spellbinder's Gift Die with Purchase Update!


Thanks to your great response to this promotion, we have run out of the Crown  die with the S and Spellbinders is gifting you with this fun filigree Crown die, with your purchase at Hobby Lobby.
The purchase can be instore or online!
Details are here.

There is still time to leave a comment on this post,  here and I'll be randomly choose one lucky commenter to receive this die  Monday September 2, so leave me a comment on this post  telling me what you will do with the die.





Here's a quick and easy project I did with mine.

Using Framed Tags One, available at Hobby Lobby, I made a fun, inspirational table topper  for  any Royals in your life.
The "believe " is from the new Sentiments Spellbinder die set.
You could also run a ribbon through it and wear it as a necklace or bracelet.
Make a few more and you could have a crown or tiara to wear.

Framed Tag Ones is a very versatile set that comes with eight dies!


Where will Spellbinders, your creativity and some Exploration Beyond take you?
Post a picture! I'd love to be inspired by your creations!


Comments and questions always welcome!

No comments: