February has brought cold winds
a new Pick a Stick Challenge!
The challenge is to create a "page" using all of the prompts chosen in order.
My ATC using all the elements
- My die cut, Calligraphic Elements I, from A Way With Words By Elizabeth Craft Designs is freezer paper used as a mask, watercolored and then peeled off.
- "The flourish moving through my heart can open it or rip it apart"
- No foil, so I used gold leaf bits, adhered with DecoArt Decou-Page matte, my new fave medium.
- Cut the tiny heart with a hole punch.
- Rubbed DecoArt Metallic Luster on a metal charm and adhered with the Deco Page- seems to be hold well!
- No gel prints, so I cut the little hearts from my never ending stash of paste papers! Added a drop of Triple Thick for gloss.
- The napkin( the weird blobs on the top and bottom and on to the back of the card) had a flower print when I put them on- yes more Decou-page.Added a bit to the back of the cut out heart.
- I got a bit carried away. Some of all the above !
- Calligraphic Wings by Quietfire. Wish they stood out more- should have embossed them. Every heart deserves wings!
- Working to bring out the flower on the napkin, I added paint and drew in it. Oh well. It is what it is!
I'm sticking to my ATC , and them journaling page format. It works for me.
The inspiration of all in the group is worth the price of participation !
Comment and Questions always welcomed!