Thursday, February 20, 2014

Spring Cleaning!

High 60'sF and sunny today!

Spring cleaning iPhoto and found a few cards that haven't made it  into any other post!

The white potted hyacinth inspired this bookmark using both digital files and rubber stamps from Quietfire Design and an original stamp carved by me!



















The book mark is cut with a touch of a button with my digital cutter -you know you want one-what are you waiting for?-
and the Bookmarks-quotemarks file from the Silhouette Store.
The matching rubber stamp from the Friendship QuoteMarks collection was stamped in VersaFine purple and thermal embossed clear.

The loaf of bread  stamp was cut using speedball carving tools out of soft cut material, stamped with VersaFine Sepia and thermal embossed clear.

The background was various Distress inks pounced on through a doily, or you could use a stencil. The gift stamp was an after thought- Give yourself a gift!

The hyacinth was colored with watercolor and edged in a silver pen.

I've been asked to change the format of these posts, to less chatty and more bulleted lists and step by step photos.

If you have thoughts on that leave me a comment please.










This little guy stole my heart!


As soon as Suzanne sent me the file, I stopped what I was doing and cut away.
Finally, something to do with those jars of flock!
and you will also want to get the Bunny Easel Card with Carrots! you can see a preview of below here.

Comments and questions always welcomed!











1 comment:

Jutta said...

I love both your projects, your DIY stamp is so perfect. TFS