In a word, that is how it is around here and Quietfire Design.
Suzanne just keeps the new stamps and files coming, and I stare longingly at the piles of samples on my desk (check out the WOYWW posts).
So, set your timers for two 15MW cards.
Here they are downloaded onto my mat.
Note- I have not yet upgraded to V3.
Butterfly Flip Card
- Silhouette digital file - Butterfly flip card
- Double sided patterned paper
- Gold acrylic paint
- Scrap paper for backing
- Washi tape
- Download and cut your card design and remove carefully from the mat.
- Color the butterfly drop outs and a piece of scrap to back up the cut out butterflies with gold paint.
- Tape your backup paper to the back of the cut out butterflies with Washi tape.
- Adhere the gold butterflies to the card with glue, keeping one set of wings free.
- Fold the card on the score lines.
- That's it! Admire !
Butterfly Spray Card
- Quietfire Design Rubber stamp - May the wings
- Silhouette Digital file - Butterfly spray card
- Core'dinations Whitewash Card stock
- VersaFine Blue Lagoon ink
- Clear embossing powder and heat gun
- Sanding block
- Download and cut the file.
- Still on the mat, lightly sand the butterfly spray to reveal the color underneath.
- Carefully remove the card from the mat. Save all your drop outs for confetti!
- Stamp the quote in VersaFine ink and thermal emboss.
- That's it! Admire!
Please give these cards a try, and post your creations to inspire me! on the Quietfire Design FB page, or leave me a link in the comments.
Be sure to check the Silhouette store each week for Suzanne's newest designs.
Comment and Questions Always welcomed