Monday, June 22, 2015

Friendship isn't a big thing...

it's a million little things!
I can literally say, if it weren't for friends I wouldn't be where I am today.
April, I made a sudden and unexpected move and friends came and moved me to my new home.
This is the first card I have made in my new space.

Middle son is staying with friends while doing an Ironman Triathlon 

and kindly asked me to make him a thank you card he could send.

The newest stamp from Quietfire Design got me started.

The quote is stamped in VersaFine Sepia and thermal embossed clear, on Spellbinders Majestic Labels 1.

The inside


Now that I've unpacked pen, ink and paper- No Excuses! back to the drawing board!

DS is looking for hospitality the night of August 7 in Milwaukee for a National USA Triathlon .
(Leave me a comment or message if you would enjoy having him)
You know you will get a very nice card!

Comments and Questions Always Welcome!

2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Beautiful card, Robyn!!

sandra de said...

Hello Robyn, gorgeous card and I wanted to thank your for the lovely atc and stamps. Haven't seen you on woyww so Hope your move has gone well.
sandra de