Wednesday, November 25, 2015

WOYWW-338-Still thankful after all these years!

Chaos!
New Quietfire Design stamps- Christmas and more!
Me! Here! Tomorrow!
Items not shown-
Stress
Food for Thanksgiving
List of things I want DD and BF to help me with when they are not eating food I haven't made yet.
You get the picture(ouch!)

Thanks for all you have created causing me to break out in a lovely case of 
Thankfulness!
Thanks for visiting and do come back tomorrow to see new stamps and enter to win some!
Sentiments of the Season Blog Hop

Comments and Questions always welcomed.

10 comments:

Carol Rigby said...

Your desk looks very interesting. I love you brush holder. Happy WOYWW!

Julia Dunnit said...

Indeed I do get the picture. Of course, Thanksgiving must be your priority now, but try not to stress...if its not made, they can't eat it! I have a post in the making about my Christmas Quietfire stuff, naturally I dont have as much as you. She said, as if it didnt matter one jot. Season of goodwill and all!!

Robyn said...

Thanks Julia- wise words! you will love the new QF Christmas- easy for me to say! do send me a link to the post so I can share it around!

buterfliecrafter said...

Happy thanksgiving. Vicky(#8)

Christine said...

Lots going on here - hope everything works out OK for you.
Have a good week
Christine

Bishopsmate #43

Lizzie said...

Busy desk! What a great brush-holder - ideal for all those tools you have there. The stamps look good and you seem to have been using them for something interesting - maybe we will see more of that later.
Meanwhile, Happy Thanksgiving and I hope the food got cooked in the end!
Lizzie
#49

sandra de said...

The stamps look gorgeous .... I love anything witha flourish.
sandra de @12

SuzzieQ said...

This snowman with his winged arms is so sweet. Children will love this design. Thanks for sharing your idea.

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fabulous stamps. Hope you had a great thanks giving. Take care Zo xx 33

Sofie V said...

I love your brush holder! Happy belated WOYWW!

Greetings, Sofie #37
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be