Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WOYWW 440- Random acts of kindness and ATC's

The other day a local florist posted a special on orchids.
I jokingly posted, if anyone wants to bring me flowers I'll PM you my address.
Goddess be praised, a few hours later, these gorgeous blooms appeared on my porch, gifted to me by a lovely woman I've never met- 
Just like most of you dear deskers!
Newish  Quietfire stamps become ATC's.
The backgrounds are from my "off the desk" series-stuff left on my desk at the end of the day, 
too small to save, so use it or loose it.
went out to my dear friend in the midst of cancer treatments and more.
Prayers and blessings to you Candace.

Variation of Magic went to DD for her 30th
(how is that possible?)
Happy Birthday Faith!
You are the magic!


If I never see another snowflake again, I'll be ok on that.
Still, this sentiment speaks to me!

It doesn't take much to give the very best- yourself!
Tell everyone you know how much you love them every chance you get.
And send more cards and flowers- for no reason.
Random acts of kindness.
I'll vote for that!

Comments and Questions welcomed.
Thanks for visiting and for welcoming me to your place.

12 comments:

Helen said...

beautiful flowers, and your cards too ! Happy WOYWW Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, beautiful flowers, I've never seen colours like that before. And I love all your sentiments, especially Believe in Me :-D
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Ellie said...

Wow that's so sweet of someone to bring you flowers. The colours are breathtaking ! Your ATC 's are sooo pretty. They have given me inspiration to try my first ATC. Have a lovely day.
Ellie #7 x

Marit said...

You have my vote too on 'random acts of kindness' and ohmygoodness, those flowers are fabulous! The world is a harsh place these days but encounters and experiences like that makes life good and make you keep the faith in people, isn't it?! I hope your day is warm and bright, big hug from Holland, Marit #19

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Robyn, oh my those orchids are gorgeous-what an amazing colour. How wonderful to know that such a loving soul lives near you! I do like those sentiments, and the ATC's you made. I may have to go buy a couple of those! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #10 XxX

glitterandglue said...

Hi Robyn. What a lovely RAK. I don't think I have ever seen flowers those colours before. A beautiful gift. Your cards are great - a snowflake on the nose - now that is something my daughters thought they would have LOTS of when we moved here to North Wales.... unfortunately for them, and their planned time off school because it would be closed due to the weather, we livr too close to the sea! You must be wonderfully young - my own daughters are 43 and 41! Aaargh!!! Where have the years gone?
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Sarah Brennan said...

What a lovely surprise (beautiful flowers). I love the backgrounds on your ATCs; much too good to throw out! Happy WOYWW Sarah #27

Anne said...

The flowers are stunning . Super ATC's as well. Anne x #26

Heather M said...

Hi Robyn. How wonderful to receive such beautiful flowers, and how wonderful that someone gave them to you because they knew you would like them. I live your cards too! Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely week Heather #5

Nancy said...

What a wonderful surprise from a very kind person. Does he/she want to send some to Montgomery Co., PA as I wait on tenterhooks for bone marrow biopsy results? The colors are magnificent. I didn't know orchids came in such magnificent, deep colors. Your imagines are beautiful also. Almost daily I wish that company was in the US, or at least that the items were carried by some US sources.

craftyani said...

What lovely flowers and the colours are beautiful. Love your cards also. Anickoana

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Robyn, what gorgeous flowers. Loving your card designs too. Happy creative belated woyww, Angela x14x