Wednesday, June 6, 2018

WOYWW 470- ATC Swap and Gardenias

The usual suspects. 
Gardenias- the scent alone is my cure for all that is amiss in the world.
I wish you could scratch and sniff them- even these spent blooms perfume the entire room!

That and ATC swaps.
Cards from LLJan, Twiglet, Annie and Nikki- I love you all!
This is what peace looks like!
Art heals!
Maybe we can't do anything about the current path of hate in the world, and we can make it more colorful!

New stamps.
Digital cutting.
Glue that must be used- it does not improve with age!
More on the new stamps and cutting at Quietfire Digital
and Suzanne has a big release party going on at the 

I love y'all stopping by and seeing each of your desks makes me smile!

Yes we had a severe flash flood last week.
No one was hurt-thanks be to God.
Thanks to everyones prayers and notes of concern.

Comments and Questions  warmly welcomed.

11 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Robyn, fabulous ATCs! I can virtually smell the gardenias from here. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you’re right, gardenias are beautiful, enough to make you giddy! Loving the coffee vibes this morning I must say. Now I have to go to Eliaabeth’s.....

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Robyn, fab ATC's. Good to hear everyone was safe after the flood. Love the quote! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #18 XxX

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. Glad you are ok after the flood. Lovely crafty desk and ATCs. Ali x #9

Hazel said...

Interesting desk - thanks for sharing - and beautiful ATCs that you've received. Hazel, # 22 x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You're right, Robyn, the friendship, sharing and love on WOYWW could be used for universal good - it should be bottled! Thank you for the beautiful ATC too, it'll be going on display when I get the JanCave back.
Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You got some wonderful ATCs to add to your collection. I have some gardenia spray and it smells wonderful, too.

I am so glad you added that about hate in the world. If only everyone could get along as well as those of us who visit WOYWW. Happy WOYWW from #2.

Annie said...

Thanks for your beautiful ATC. It’s a real little work of art and I love it.
Hugs,
Annie x # 15

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Robyn, great collection of ATCs and a lovely busy desk too. Happy woyww, Angela x16x

SumBunneh said...

Glad everyone was safe from the flood.. loving the artwork!

Sumbunneh hugs x
Erika #7

Helen said...

I just want to be on Jan's beach! great atcs Helen #3