Wednesday, July 18, 2018

WOYWW-476-Giftmast in July

WOYWW?
Hop over to Quietfire Digital for deets on the watermelon purse.
I love anything watermelon!
Helping my DD move in Charlotte, I came home with a pile of presents!
Her lastest ceramics- Bears on Bikes!
Shout out to Albert and Celia for the lovely purse from San Miguel.
I'm using it to carry my Brave girl cards.
Some new ones.
 back


 back
I'm taking an On Line Card Corse- Simply Watercolor, so if you scroll around you might see some of my practice pieces.
 Thanks for visiting and I hope to do some of the same!
Comments and Questions Welcomed


10 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Robyn, love your brave girl cards. That's a beautiful bag to keep them in. Glad the trip went well. Have a good week. Sarah #16

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous ATC's Robyn especially the Brave girl one. Thank you for sharing WOYWW Tracey #7

J said...

Hi Robyn, a lovely set of cards, they are beautiful, I love the 'you are beautiful one especially. I see you soon found a use for the bear on a bike ceramic pot!
Have a great week, Happy WOYWW
Jan x

Hazel said...

Such a lot of beautiful crafting. Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a good day - Hazel, WOYWW #18 x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Robyn, nice collection of cards with lovely sentiments. Have a great creative week and happy woyww, Angela x11x

Caro said...

The cards are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#31)

Helen said...

Gorgeous cards Robyn! Helen #1

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Sorry I'm late replying - been to Winchester to clear out my son's uni flat, visiting Julia en route!
I love those hydrangeas, so beautiful as are the wonderful sentiments featured on your work today. Hope your DD has settled in ok at her new place, it always takes a while even if you're pleased you've made the move!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Sharon Madson said...

Very pretty Brave Girl cards. Cute bear on a bike mug. Makes me smile. And fun watermelon purse. Sorry I am late. #34

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

That is a cute mug - I love it! Very empowering Brave Girl cards as well - very inspiring! Thanks for your visit earlier (neighbour LOL!) Hope to see you again soon - even when we're not next to each other on the list! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! zsuzsa #9