Monday, October 12, 2020

Simply Watercolor Christmas Day 1

First christmas card of the year! Kristina made me!

The class is all watercolor all the time!
You can register

#2!


Vintage Quietfire Design Stamp by Suzanne Cannon
Please Check out the 
on FB

Found these in my stash!


You can join any time, watch the videos any time ala we all stay connected!
I love USPS, and this year leaning toward post cards.
This card was a 15 minute wonder, and I'm not mad about it, even if the ornaments look a bit like eggplants!
Comments and Questions welcomed!


5 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh I love your added ornaments!! It came out great!!

missgailly said...

Love those ornaments and your bow is fab!

Erika Hayes said...

Your red is as cute as the blue! I love the ornaments just a clever idea and the peace I am realizing you must have lettered because it is fantastic. EVEN better!

Robyn said...

Thanks for your kind words! I'm excited to have some many cards this early, so simply!

Lisa Babitz said...

You did a great job on your gift boxes and tree. Love the extra detail you added to each card!