Tuesday, May 14, 2024

WOYWW 780- 15th Anniversary on the 15th!


15 on the 15th!
Keeping in the culture aside from the ATC's this is totally unstaged.
It is what is on my desk this Wednesday!
Thinking back over all we have been through together.
On one level sharing our desks and creative journeys...
On the heart level, sharing our joys and sorrows, births and deaths...
the pandemic!
And here we still are, sharing in ways we never imagined possible when we first picked up our crayons, and sharing as folks have for centuries, 
exchanging addresses and sending of pieces of ourselves, today in the form of
Artist Trading Cards.
This is what peace looks like!
The crowned one is for Julia- because !
One for my forward person, and I  think I am trading with a few other folks- let me know for sure, and if you would like to trade leave a comment and we'll see what I have.
I think the theme for this year is
Don't Wait.
For someone to send you flowers, share a kind word, read that book you've had in the pile for ages, take a walk...you tell me.
Thank you all dear deskers for the 15, and here's to fifteen more.

16 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your ATCs are gorgeous. I love them all. Someone is going to be very happy and lucky. Happy WOYWW 15 from # 1.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That should have been 780, not 15!!

Helen said...

Happy WOYWW Robyn, with your gorgeous atcs. We have indeed made friends during this amazing blog hop. Helen #6

Sarah Brennan said...

Beautiful ATCs Robyn. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW anniverary. Sarah #?

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Robyn, beautiful thoughts here today and loving the ATCs too. Wishing you a very happy woyww 15th Anniversary, Angela x17?x

Mary Anne said...

Lovely ATCs. And I love the little stand-thingie! very cute. You really said it all in your post. WOYWW has been a constant for so long, sad to think it might end, but Julia deserves a break. She truly is a queen!
Happy 15th Anniversary WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Lynnecrafts said...

Beautiful ATCs Robyn, and your post today is so lovely.
Take care and happy WOYWW anniversary
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 14 xx

Lisa-Jane Johnson said...

Lovely ATS there and I really like that calendar - so clever! Happy anniversary, Lisa-Jane #18

Susan Renshaw said...

Those ATCs are gorgeous! Happy 15th on the 15th!
Now Mary Anne confused me - she said I was her PIF which meant you were mine - so I emailed you. But I am now told Mary Anne is my PIF. Would still like to swap if you have enough!
Happy WOYWW! Susan #4

Twiglet said...

Looking forward to seeing your ATC. I have mine ready to post. x x Jo

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful ATC cards Happy 15th WOYWW Anniversary Michelle #21

Crafting With Jack said...

Happy 15th Anniversary, beautiful ATC’s. Love the roses on your desk too. Angela #19

Lindart said...

Lovely ATC's! I recognize Suzanne Cannon's stamp! Happy 15th anniversary! Lindart #24

Annie said...

I've had a very busy, full on sort of day so I'm late visiting but determined to call in on every one to wish you a happy anniversary.
Hugs,
Annie x #13

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I sent you an e-mail. I am SO sorry. For some reason, I was thinking I sent to the last person on the list. Had you not left a comment, I would still have my head in the wrong place.

Julia Dunnit said...

Gorgeous ATCs Robyn, and a lovely post, you never fail do you! I have one of my lessers to send to you, please allow for a small delay!