Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Heart Dances


"Spring is here. Why doesn't my heart go dancing?"-from the old Rodgers and Hart tune- well, mine is, so I chose this as the theme for the Created Byhand Tuesday Challenge for the week of the vernal equinox.
Lots of random stamping for the background. Flourished heart inked with glaze pens .
The flower is a stamp from Gina K Designs, inked with Marvy water based pens and spritzed with one spritz of water before stamping for a watercolor look.
the lettering I tried to do with watercolors and it bled all over so I stamped some more random stamps on top of it and added more letters to hide what I didn't like.some stardust pen too.
I hope you get out and dance this spring. I'm going to make it an equinox resolution.

8 comments:

Angela and Melinda said...

I love this, Robyn!

Cuchy said...

How lovely colours. So "springy" :)
Beautiful card

badfaerie said...

I love this car Robyn. I just hope Spring really is here and no more sneaky snows.

Amy said...

so pretty..adore the title

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Fabulous journaling! and a great color combo too!

dena ann said...

I love the watered stamp especially - really pretty!

Axes DesigNs said...

Wow.. so pretty!!!

Yogi said...

very nice