Monday, April 5, 2010

Fool Me Twice

I'm easy to fool. I take people at their word and sarcasm is lost on me.
This in my entry in this weeks CBTC. Follow the link for links to Quietfire products used.
the background is harlequin stamped-it was a freebe suzanne sent with one of my orders with versamagic chalk paints. I sprayed the paper when it was dry with a mist of pearlex. Stamped the message and heat embossed with black.
I like how you can stamp on top of embossing and it moves into the back
Added my goatish /devil/fool and some lettering with Sakura pens that outline themselves as they dry-metallic and fun-I don't know what they are called- they say jelly roll on them.
Looking at this ATC I wish it said..........and likes you anyway.
Thanks for looking and I'll like you anyway-even if you don't leave a comment.

4 comments:

johanna said...

oh my, i wish we had all these tricky products over here... sounds like fun! love your colors!

Angela and Melinda said...

You are so creative, Robyn. Just out of curiosity, do you ever use figures from the tarot?

LivArtNow said...

Beautiful ATC, love the colours!! and the theme was challenging and fun!!

Linda

Charmaine Stack said...

Robyn, that's a fun ATC. I think those pens might be shadow writers. I tried to play this week but once again my comment seems to be blocked. Oh well. You can see mine at:
http://tweedcurtain.blogspot.com/2010/04/fool-me-twice.html - Charmaine