Monday, December 20, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

Happy Birthday to the Prince of Peace.
I heat embossed this beautiful flourished holly and the Peace word. the background is distress fired brick and pine needles, smoosched around with a foam applicator.
I over stamped with gold with the flourished star and another flourish stamp. You can rub excess ink off of the heat embossed places.
I wanted to put on stickle berries and my inner glitter said enough! so i gently brushed on some iridescent pastel to bring it all together.
Please post an entry- i know y'all are busy making your cards, so why not share one with us here.
If you need help posting leave me a comment or send me an email and we'll bring you into the created byhand digital community-a tribe of friendly welcoming folks.
I'm actually not sure which is the top of the ATC and I kind of like that. anyway you look at it it says peace.
May you be happy, peaceful, safe , well and free.

Oh come, Desire of nations bind
In one the hearts of all mankind;
O bid our sad divisions cease,
And be for us our King of peace.

Om, Shanti, Shalom, Pax, Maluhi, Paix, Paz

1 comment:

Yogi said...

very nice. lots of little details.