Friday, June 1, 2012

Christmas in June

Click on this Flip Book and you will have fun seeing all the Quietfire Design stamps of the letter 'A'.
Suzanne was looking for this stamp in action and I finally found one in my collection.
I had never posted it before, so let's get the ball rolling for Christmas cards.

The die cut is a Spellbinder poinsettia die that may be retired. I cut and embossed and used the die as a stencil.

The Quote is themal embossed on card stock and then I masked it and thermal embossed the poinsettia stamp over it and watercolored. Lots of glimmer that you can't see.

If  you've been good maybe you will be on my list and get it in the mail!

Today also has a Christmas feel as my oldest son called to say he is going to swing by ( maybe 500 miles) on his bike, to drive me up and back to PA ( another 500) to go to a Memorial service I was really wanting to go it.

I've been good!

Comments and questions always welcomed.

No comments: