Tuesday, May 7, 2013

WOYWW 205

What a week!
8"+ of rain, my dear friend Kaye-98- passed to the big craft room in the sky-getting ready for SB Action Team, and just general life!

Counter clockwise from Lower right corner-

  • Restorative knitting- more on that in a blog post soon,
  • Making mindful progress on the lace garter
  • Lucky girl this week- Glue Dot fan of the week, and a notions holder for Nancy's Knit Knacks
  • New Quietfire Design rubber-post on Quietfire Creations on Friday
  • shopping- a SB die, I never saw before-Enhancebilities? butterflies and flowers with wings and petals that punch up
  • New embossing folders 
  • My ATC's for May for Cyberscribes.
  • My SB name tag for creative education demos!
WNC locals- come see me Friday at Michaels Arden, 2-4 demoing all Spellbinder Goodness!

Take a breath girl!

To find out more about WOYWW visit Julia

Comments and questions always welcomed.


10 comments:

Unknown said...

A lot going on there! The knitting looks lovely and I know the detail on that lace garter is exquisite. I wish I was in your area -- I have a bunch of Spellbinders that collect dust. I'm sure you could teach me a trick or two. Good luck with your demo on Friday!

Candace said...

Sorry for your loss x

Sandy said...

Yes life hits us when we are busy living it.. Sorry to hear about the loss of your crafting friend. I have been doing some knitting as well knitting a cape for my daughter.. I had forgotten how much I love to do it.. There is nothing better than clicking away at the needles and before you know it you have something warm and lovely to wear that's full of love for the person you are making it for..
Sandy :) #36

sandysewin said...

So sorry to hear of your loss.

You have some great looking cards there!

Happy Woyww,

Sandy #36

ria gall said...

Hi Robyn
So sorry to hear of the loss of your dear friend. You have a great looking desk there with some great crafting stash on it for me to have a poke around
Thanks for sharing your desk today, Happy WOYWW hope you have a great week
Ria #42

Nan G said...

Whew! I needed to take a breathe just reading about all the goings on! I think we ended up with 6" of much needed rain here. Sadly now the mosquitoes are out. Thanks for the earlier visit. Happy WOYWW. Nan G #87

Julia Dunnit said...

See, this is what I mean. To the casula observer, your desk 'has stuff on it'. You start to list the why and the what and my word, it reveals masses about you and the amount of work you've got going on! Love the garter, you are so clever. Condolences too; it's never easy to lose a friend.

Lindsay Weirich said...

wow, busy girl! How fun to be demoing at Micheals! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #89

Ginny Maxam said...

lovely desk and sorry for the loss of your friend! Thanks for sharing and have a great week, Ginny #120

Anonymous said...

Happy Very Belated WOYWW. So sorry for the loss of your friend. Thank you for the tour around your desk. So many interesting things to look at. Ali x #25