Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Twenty Minute Cards

Suzanne, Queen of Quietfire Design, challenged herself to make 20 minute cards.

A friend called and asked for prayer for a person I've never met who, unjustly and with no process lost her job and her home, so I made her this card in less than twenty minutes, including design time.

This was possible because I knew I wanted to use this Companion Stamp set, and I just got this new paper that I am totally in love with (on sale too)
so there were no choices to make.

I used Spellbinders Label One die as a mask and colorized around it with Linen Distress, and drew around the edge with a silver marker.

The pearl of the paper shows through!

The quote is stamped (Guess!) Versamark sepia and clear embossed.



Inside I used Spellbinders Grommet Tags-a perfect fit!

These cards took more than 20 minutes to design, and if I had everything out and ready to go, I think each of them could be made in 20 minutes, once I had the process down.
You can read more about these cards at Quietfire Creations.




inside of the above card

Comments and questions and prayer requests always welcomed!

No comments: