Thursday, August 20, 2015

It's the thought that counts- A Way With Words- New Quietfire Design Dies


I had no idea how much moving would affect me.
I thought as soon as I would unpack, life would return to normal.
Not!
Normal has changed, and that's a good thing.
If you haven't gotten a card from me recently, I'm glad you are reading this one, and knowing I am thinking of you and appreciate all your prayers and good wishes in this time of transition for me.

The good news is Quietfire Design is now having their new line of dies
manufactured by 
ElizabethCraft Designs.

I have a step out post today over at 
and this post will bring you up to date on some of what I have been up to using the new dies.

15 minute wonders! using scrap backgrounds and Shimmer Sheetz

Post Cards with new stamps and Peel Off Stickers

Birthday cards.
I have to make 30 for my Women's Bible Circle 
so you'll be seeing a LOT more of this die!

I don't like to be sick or make get well cards either.
Luck of the Draw, I got Get Well Soon as my introduction die in this release!


I'm feeling more comfortable in my new design space and have found almost everything-except maybe my mind!!

Thanks for visiting and please leave you comments and questions and share your creations with the new dies!

No comments: