Wednesday, August 4, 2021

WOYWW - 635-They're A Baby!


 Welcome Lawrence Chase Josephs July 27, 6lb 7oz, 20" to happy parents
Ray and Jillian!

I'll force myself to talk about the desk!
I joined an August Birthday ATC swap, and knowing I will be preoccupied, got them in the mail right away.
I was planning on skipping my birthday this year!

I had the most fun ever, creating the castle for the dragon.
More on that in the blog

Lawrence's natal chart is ready to explain and excuse their behavior!
(practicing neutral pronouns till they get to choose)

Can we all stop what we are doing and concentrate on being kind so our children will have a world where they can all run free and strong?

I look forward to the continuing sharing of our lives and loves through desking!
I am doing more visiting than commenting, as sometimes the mystery of digital life doesn't allow me to comment.

Comments and Questions Welcomed!




13 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Lawrence is adorable. I am sure they will bring so much pleasure to the entire family. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Helen said...

Lawrence is adorable and will be loved by their family. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

Mary Anne said...

A beautiful baby! He has that knowing look on his face, like so many babies, like he holds all the secrets to life, the universe and everything! The little dragon comes a close second as the cutest thing on the post LOL! Happy Birthday!

Happy WOYWW.
Mary Anne (1)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

What a sweetie, there seem to be lots of new babies around at the moment. Sounds like it's been your birthday, hope it's a good one. Wishing you a very happy and productive woyww, Angela x17x

glitterandglue said...

Morning Robyn. He's a real cutie!! Congratulations to mum and dad. Amazing castle. Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #8

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh how lovely to see a new baby, congratulations to everyone in your family! Love the dragon on your desk, I’m sharing one today too!
Hugs LLJ 5 xx

Caro said...

Lovely dragon and castle, but Lawrence is the star of your blog this week. Congratulations to all the family! Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#18)

Diana Taylor said...

Congratulations on welcoming a new baby into your family - what a cutie!
Hope you have a lovely week,
Diana xx #19

Empire of the Cat said...

Congrats on the new baby! And your desk looks under control but also crafty. Happy WOYWW! Elle #20 this week

Crafting With Jack said...

Congratulations on the new baby! Great crafting projects. That plea to be kind sounded very heartfelt! What with the poor treatment of the planet and the reluctance to change things because of the cost plus the behaviour of people to each other, being kind is so important. Have a great week Angela #15

Lillianb said...

Congratulations on the new baby so cute, lovely crafting,

Take care and stay safe,

Lilian B #10

pat brennan said...

Enjoyed reading and looking at what you have been up to.
I haven't been active on WOYWW for such a long time and I lost my Artistic mojo ages ago. I am hoping for inspiration looking at prolific artists like yourself.

Congrats on the new arrival.

Susan Renshaw said...

Congratulations to all on the birth of the new baby!!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #23
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!