Wednesday, December 8, 2021

WOYWW- 653- All ATC Christmas and other Fa La La

 WOYWW?

Does your desk look like this?
i'm usually a tidy creator, and somehow at christmas I like to see as much as possible of what I have!
This is a long post for me, as I might not be much in evidence before Christmas(who knows).
I'm in love with so many of my cards this year, and I'm gong to try something new-
randomly sending them, not picking the right card for the right person.
Somehow iIm thinking that will make it easier to send them off.
I still cry every time my children leaves and my baby is about to have a baby!
I have an adorable little box with a secret pocket on the
Will there be a digital cutter under the tree?
Hop over there for more on this cutie.

A few faves!

What is a group of ATC's called?
(leave a comment!)
Cant have a Queen Anne Front and a MaryAnne back!

Speaking of babies- my sweet Lawrence at 4 months!
I encourage you to give painting from a photo a try.
A work in progress- needs more highlights on the eyes.
Christmas decorating?
New this year.
If you stop believing in Santa (and elves) you start getting underwear !


HO Ho HO y'all- be merry and bright and may the turn of the seasons and the year bring
Happiness
Peace
Wellness
Safety
Freedom 
for all beings everywhere!
Comments and Questions always welcomed.





11 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

What a lovely post Robyn, I loved your amazing watercolour of Laurence, so beautiful and your cards are gorgeous too. But I really loved the outdoors decorations made from evergreens, such a clever idea!!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

The tree Santas look so fun! Beautiful cards - so many and all different! The watercolour painting is amazing - I wouldn't even attempt that LOL, maybe only digitally! I like the little house too. Happy Wednesday! xx zsuzsa #14

Ali Wade Designs said...

Happy WOYWW and wow. Your watercolour is fabulous. I must admit I haven't tried painting from a photo. I always tell myself I cannot draw or paint, but I am good at copying. I should also give things a go and not expect to be perfect first time (or ever). Love all the ATCs - a 'Trading Post of ATCs'? Ali x #17

Sarah Brennan said...

Stunning art work all round Robyn, especially that fabulous watercolour. How about a palette of ATCs? Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Helen said...

Your cards are beautiful! as for the painting of Lawrence - he's adorable. No way could I do anything so well.
if we don't see you before, have a very happy Christmas Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous card collection and so much going on today. Your painting of Lawrence is beautiful. Have a lovely creative woyww, Angela x10x

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous watercolour of Lawrence. What a great card collection. ‘Tis the season to be busy! Have a great Christmas and Happy WOYWW Angela #15

Mary Anne said...

Love the tree Santas! how adorable. As is your watercolour. Wow. And the card collection is awesome too. What a fun post :)
Late again, but Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (4)

Julia Dunnit said...

I have no idea what the collective noun for a bunch of ATCs is or should be, but your collection is fabulous, so much to look at! Good luck with the random card writing, I try that most years and end up in a tizz over it!! Peace Love a warmth and Health to you.xxx

Elizabeth said...

Lovely post, Robyn. Your cards and ATCs are beautiful. And the watercolour of your Lawrence is so gorgeous. I could never paint like that. I like your tree elves - they are a great idea - and I like that about believing Santa or you get underwear is very funny. Enjoy the festive season and a very happy Christmas. Elizabeth x #16

Spyder said...

Those Santa's are great fun! Also loving all thos ATC's and the water colouring! Stay Safe, keep crafting. Happy very late WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#13