Monday, September 5, 2011

Eating Words

If you have to eat your words it should be at Halloween.
This week's theme at Created Byhand Tuesday Challenge is Hurricane!Swirls. I thought that up before Irene was even a breeze.
Then the New Halloween Rubber came. ***The Wicked Collection***. Right now you can order the whole plate- and even if you don't do Halloween... these are a must have in your collection.
I store the stamps I use the most in plastic 3-ring binder sleeves and the Flourished Bat is going on page 1- stamps I use the most.
I stamped this Tim Holtz background ATC swirl stamp, then got thinking about hurricanes and tornadoes and then the Wizard of Oz and ended up making a broom out of a twig, long needle pine and a bead.
The stamps just fit on these tags in the Spellbinders Pennant set. 
I stamped first in black then thermal embossed and added Distress Ink and Stardust pens.
If you need more details, leave a comment.
HUGE shout out to my new friend Eric for making me the quick release pad for my tripod-you are a treasure!
thanks for looking, your comments and please post in the Challenge.

5 comments:

Yogi said...

very nice. Haven't gotten my rubber yet, sigh!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Great ATC. Love that sentiment!

snowbear said...

Love it!!

Unknown said...

This is so great! I just love it.

Quietfire said...

I love this!!