Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WOYWW 200-Let There Be Light!

I got so many questions about my table I thought I would feature herself, with out too much stuff on her.
She is a Studio Designs Futura Craft Table with a clear glass top, which lifts to a lot of angles- right-never gonna happen with all the stuff on it. The only piece of furniture I ever bought!

My fav feature is the arms that hold my Light Pad underneath the top, so it is always there when I want it and doesn't take up any table space. It's easy to remove too.

Lots of Birthday Cards to go out to my Women's Circle! Quiefire Design Stamps.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will scroll around!

Comments and questions always welcomed!


7 comments:

aworkofheart said...

Wow, what a beautiful card you made for your mom, you are one talented lady! I have been to Montreat to the centre where they have retreats and such. It is such a beautiful place especially in the spring time...such an air of creativity. Now I live in the Mountains of British Columbia. Nice to see your work space, filled with so many supplies to create with. Have a creative day!
Hugs, Cathryn

Unknown said...

Your table is great. Your cards are beautiful. I hear Montreat is beautiful as well. Pat #132

ria gall said...

thats a great looking table it looks like it has many different uses.

Enjoy your WOYWW sunny day today
Ria #64

Charmaine Stack said...

This reminds me of the lighted tables we had back in the Dark Ages when I worked at newspapers. We cut strips of text with Exacto knives, hot waxed the back and applied to galley sheets with faint blue lines. The light allowed us to see the lines and line up the text. You could probably adhere graph paper or gridded contact paper to the underside of your glass and get the same effect. Hmmm, now I want one!

Lindsay Weirich said...

Awesome desk, love the light box! Happy WOYWW, Lindsay #86

Anonymous said...

That's a great table and I like your cards too, Quietfire Designs are so beautiful.

Hugs
Brenda 87

Gibby Frogett said...

Fabulous desk, loving those cards too. Happy WOYWW Gill x #93