Sunday, September 1, 2013

Glory to God ATC's

Most Wednesdays if you visit me here you will find me in the midst of visiting over 100 other bloggers across the globe by sharing photos of what is on our work desks. Hence... WOYWW.


 Visiting Patsy, I admired her ATC's and love of the Divine and felt inspired to make this ATC for her.

I bought some clear gesso for some technique I can't remember, and used it to treat this card hoping to get a better ground for watercolor.

The quote is from a Quietfire Design Christmas release and I find it a good reminder any time of year.
Stamped with VersaFine Black and thermal embossed clear.
I love the star flourish in the background stamped with Delicata Golden Glitz. It's results are more stunning without embossing.








It showed up as a peak in next weeks post and turned into a swap with 4 other WOYWW-ers.

The cards on the left were treated with a watercolor ground. It held up really well to the water, and no matter how much paint I put on it I couldn't get the vibrant color I got with the gesso.


1 comment:

The grandmommy said...

The script is really beautiful!