Quietfire Design and Scrapbook Adhesives send you packages of great stuff!
Please hop over to the Quietfire Creations to see my project today on the Blog Hop and here is another project and and ATC Giveaway.
This card has a bit of everything, I love the dimension and it folds flat for mailing!
Their may be ice outside my window, and these bunnies are happy as , well as bunnies, frolicking in the green leaves!
Scroll down for the ATC Giveaway and be sure to fill out Rafflecopter and leave a comment for a chance to win!
- Quietfire Design Digital file- Bunny Pop-up in Heart Shape
- Quietfire Design Rubber Stamp-Flourish and Grow
- Scrapbook Adhesives-3D Foam Shapes Hearts
- Scrapbook Adhesives-E-Z Dots Mini
- Scrapbook Adhesives-3D Dotz
- Heart box digital file
- K & Company Designer paper
- Neenah Classic Crest Desert Sand 80lb card stock
- Ranger Distress Ink-Mowed Lawn, Vintage Photo, Tea Die
- Ranger Embossing Powder-Detail Clear, Silver, Eggplant
- Ranger Distress Markers- Spun Sugar, Dried Marigold, Shaded Lilac, Squeezed Lemonade, Tumbled Glass
- VersaFine Pigment Ink-Imperial Purple
- Tracing paper
- Embroidered ribbon
- Leaf stamp
Here are my files on the Cameo mat.
The pop-up bunnies are from the Quietfire file and I created the card around them.
Leave a comment if you would like to see a tutorial. It's easier than you think. Really!
Here is the card cut and scored. I do my scores by hand.
The bunnies progression
- Cut your paper pieces.
- Score the card and color as desired with Distress Inks.
- Stamp and color the bunny heart-Push the bunnies to the back to stamp a background design.
- Adhere ribbon to the top and bottom of edge of the card with Mini Dots.
- Fold the card and run the Mini dots on the inside of the small flap to assemble .
- Place 3D Dotz on the back of the bunny heart and place inside the card.
- Remove the over paper of 3, 3D Foam Hearts and thermal emboss with a mix of eggplant and silver embossing powder. ( see the tip below with the ATC's). Place on the card front.
These ATC's are from my "Off the Desk" Series.
At the end of the day I use only what is on my desk to create one or more ATCs.
Suzanne just sent me the Flourish and Grow stamp and I'm stamping this sentiment on anything that doesn't move!
I've enjoyed the 3D Foam Shapes more than I thought I would.
The trick to using the small bits it leaving them in the foam backing and just removing the cover paper of the shape while applying your embellishment.
Above I'm using some thin foil guilding, and the same process was used with the embossing powder.
Next you can push your shape up from the backing paper and put it in place on your project.
The Give Away
Leave a comment and Follow my blog by email, and you may be randomly picked to receive one of the ATC's.
I will contact you by email and you will have 24 hours to get back to me with your mailing info.
These will get bigger if you click on them!
Comments and Questions Always Welcomed!