Friday, August 15, 2014

Be prepared- Paint!

You never know when you might need to send off a quick postcard.
Painting is meditation and therapy rolled into one for me, 
so feeling a bit down, with no intent in mind, 
I put paint and ink to paper.

The best viewing nights of the Perseids were rainy and foggy.
Wednesday eve it cleared, and the full moon was not yet over the mountain.
I took my lounge chair outside and relaxed and enjoyed the light show.
There were points and streams of light everywhere!

Sunrise? Sunset?

Raspberry, seedless preserves, festive berries, a dash of lemonade.
Good enough to eat!

What will become of them?
Write to me and you might get one in return!

Comments and Questions always welcomed.

1 comment:

Yogi said...

sorry you were feeling down... but the prepared postcard backgrounds worked really well. So maybe you should be down more often... only joking. Have a great day