Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WOYWW August 27-Juggling



As I trust you can see from above I am in the midst of much.
New Quietfire Design stamps! and a fun label challenge I converted into ATC's.

Can you see the brown object that looks a bit like a boat in the rear center of the desk? 
It's a wood covered mini stapler I picked up in a thrift grab bag. 
Wonder what I will do with that?

I discovered several of my Distress Stains has gone green and moldy. 
An email to Ranger Customer Service brought a quick reply and promise of replacement.

I've been out and about of late, so please scroll down to enjoy my food and fiber adventures!

Off to desk around!
Thanks all, for prayers and good wishes. It gets better!

Comments and Questions always welcomed.

12 comments:

Nikki said...

Your very busy and surprised that your paints went moldy so strange but congrats on the replacements :) hugs Nikki no # yet

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I enjoyed reading about the fibre fair and food stalls! I love visiting things like that in the UK so it's always good to see ones in a different country!
Desk is looking good :-)
Hugs, LLJ 20 xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Robyn, you have a wonderful working space with super natural light. A busy desk this week, love those Quietfire stamps. Cheers and happy WOYWW, RobynO#24

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah great desk fun going on Robyn gad your sorted re the mouldy paints!! happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #10

Unknown said...

The Whole Foods near Detroit looks nothing like the one you posted. Not sure how much I would shop there if it was closer. So much fun stuff going on on your desk. Hope to see photos of the completed ATC's. Diane #32

Unknown said...

I hope you get a replacement for your distress paint. I love the way you have your desk - it gives ideas and inspirations. Thank you so much for sharing.
Kind regards
Mariane
http://cordes.re/blg/wind/?p=1505

Elizabeth said...

Hi Robyn, stunned to discover that distress paint can go green and moldy ... who would have thought of that !?! A wood covered stapler sounds like quite a find - wood is so much more tactile than plastic. Hope you have a great week. Elizabeth x #46

Unknown said...

Glad you're getting your paints replaced. Obviously Ranger has great customer service! And a wood covered stapler, sounds interesting! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #51

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's interesting about the ink, Ranger must be aware of it to offer a replacement so easily, it's something to watch out for.
Have a great week and happy crafting, Angela x 34

glitterandglue said...

What a lot going on there, Robyn. Enjoy!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #17

Debs Willis said...

Hi Robyn, busy desk! Was surprised about the distress stains, but glad you got a good response from ranger.
Thanks for your visit
Debs 37

Twiglet said...

Too late for WOYWW I know! My computer is rubbish this week so I have got a bit behind with myself. Glad to see you have been busy with your crafty activity. x Jo