Monday, September 1, 2014

Poetry Journal Monthly-Beloved-T stands for Tuesday

Poetry Journal Monthly 
is a place to share and enjoy poetry, poets, creative journaling and each other.
PJM has moved herself over to RainbowWeaves in honor of simplicity.
Guidelines are here.
Please join me in bringing more poetry, color, creativity, journaling into our world.

Give Mr Linky below some love and leave a comment for  a prize drawing of a
 Quietfire Design rubber stamp.
Last months winner is
Bluebeard and Elizabeth(aka T stands for Tuesday/ Altered Book Lover)
Please send me your mailing info.

This poem, on this page in progress came to me from my Spiritual Nurturer- Thank God(fess) for BJ!!!!
She listens to me rant on, reflects back and tells me exactly what I need to hear.

Late Fragment

And did you get what
you wanted from this life, even so?
I did.
And what did you want?
To call myself beloved, to feel myself
beloved on this earth.

Raymond Carver

Perfect summer fruits, and a tisane binds us to T stands for Tuesday.

Please post a link to your page with Mr Linky below, and leave a comment to enter the drawing for this months prize, a rubber stamp by Quietfire Design.


20 comments:

TwinkleToes2day said...

A wonderful poem and photograph. Happy T day to you :D

Linda Kunsman said...

a lovely poem - and beautiful photo too! Happy T day.

Krisha said...

Beautiful picture, and a lovely poem
Happy T-day

froebelsternchen said...

what a lovely poem and photo!
Happy T-Day!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh Robyn, who would have thought I would win when I submitted that poem. I plan to join more this month now that I know the poem doesn't have to be original.

And thanks so much for joining T this week with your poem, tisane, and lovely late summer fruit. Your photograph is perfect. Is that handmade paper? Looks like the cover was made using plant materials that had been cooked. Leave it to you to find something that lovely.

BTW, had to laugh because I saw on the news that we are getting a Whole Foods in Wichita. The first in the state. I'll have to check it out when they open. But I'll stick with my own pesticide free garden (grin).

Darla said...

Enjoyed the poem and as Elizabeth said, the book looks like it is made from interesting paper. Did you make the book?

Darla

Robyn said...

yes,I made the book and the end papers are hand made paper with bamboo bits

Rita said...

Beautiful, uplifting poem. I think I signed up to get info about the monthly poem group. Once a month I might be able to handle--LOL! ;)
Happy T-Day! :)

Dianne said...

what a lovely poem, and serene poem to go with it! awesome journal too...

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Beautiful book and poem! Happy T Day.

Hettie said...

What a beautiful book you have created. Lovely post.
Hugs
xx

Robyn said...

thanks!

Robyn said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Nicely composed photograph. Love it! And of course the poem!
Cheers
Gabriele

Darla said...

Robyn, I posted my PoetryJournalMonthly entry for September. Not at all sure I linked it correctly though. Hope so.

Darla

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

As promised, it took me over half a month, but I finally have an entry for September. Hope it gives you a smile. Yours is SO thought provoking, unlike mine which is a bit mindless.

Robyn said...

thank you so much! I was getting discouraged with so little participation. You already made my day and I'm off to look at your page. Thanks!

Robyn said...

Perfect! My deepest thanks and for the lovely shout out as well. That poem is a keeper! and new to me. I'm adding it to my book of blessings! thanks again.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Robyn, although my art for this piece is crap (yep, used that word), I have nothing to hide in the poem. I only wish I could remember where it was submitted, but I'm thinking Teen Magazine. Not sure it's even still around after all these years. So feel free to pin it. I should have cropped the poem itself, and showed it, since it's really all I think you're looking for.

Robyn said...

No, no cropping- it's perfect. I love it! I want it all!!!LOL!