Sunday, May 29, 2011

New Rubber from Quietfire




Confession-I made most of my cards to order-and when I need to send or give a card.
This new rubber(shameless ad) forces you to make something with it.
Shout out to SJJ for the loan of the tripod-what a difference it makes-and the only baby I can think of I know about getting ready to be born is her sister's daughter.
This would make a great gift tag for the shower gift and I think the quote stands on it's own.
Come back tomorrow to see the stunning card with more new rubber in the Challenge.
A Stamp Artist Place, my LSS had a yard sale with lots of great stuff raising money for the March of Dimes/Children's March.
The 'pearls in the center of the ribbons are drops of the new liquid pearls from Ranger. I like it. Jury is still out on the new stains.
Leave a comment if you have one about the new stains- or anything else. Comments are legal tender in the blogosphere.
Here is a close up of the quote.

2 comments:

Art By Wanda said...

Very pretty, Robyn!!!

Quietfire said...

Oh Perfect! And I'm so glad to see the Congratulations used! Thanks Robyn!