Monday, May 30, 2011

Breathe/White


I had a completely different stamp in mind when I chose this theme. Wanda has that covered on the Challenge blog post.
Friday I got the new plate of rubber from Quietfire.
My mind is full of at least 100 ideas for the 20 plus stamps on this plate. Yes they are good for cards and I also think the quotes stand on their own. any quote with a bit of you added will make a work of art.
Create Without Limits! made easy.
I layered-white with Perfect pearls mist on the background card, a pearlized watercolor on the next layer and added pieces of a doily, and pleated silk ribbon with doubled sided tape.
The 'pearls' are drops of the new Ranger Liquid Pearls. tear-like?
Spellbinders deckled ovals are the layered label for the quote . I stamped in black and thermal embossed with a pearlized powder to soften the lettering.
Thankfully I don't have anyone to send this card to right now.
Here is a close up of the quote.
Please leave a comment and post your own entry in this weeks Challenge.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

This is a beautiful card, Robin. Beautiful.

Yogi said...

very pretty. Those doilies are beautiful
Nice layering and love the ruffle. I love using those Liquid Pearls.

heartgarden said...

This is a most tender and beautiful card. I can think of dozens of friends I would love to send that card to.

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful, heartfelt card
Susan in Media,PA

Quietfire said...

Lovely. Just lovely.

snowbear said...

Very nice... I like the ribbon down the side!

BlackCats said...

Wonderful card Robyn. I love the delicate look of the doilies.