Monday, May 9, 2011

Tooth Brushing


I was going to take this week off from entering the Created Byhand Challenge.
An international conference WARP- Weave a Real Peace, Mother's Day, Deadline for a garment in the Southern Highland Guild annual fashion show on Fiber Days.
and then I got a new punch-the sheep- and the ink took over and here it is.
Pure whimsey.
I'm not going to take the time to link to everything so if you have a question leave a comment.
I lined the paper with markers, stamped some flourishes, harlequins and Art, punched and embellished.
In my Spirituality and Art retreats I often say you wouldn't go to bed without brushing your teeth. The same with art and prayer. 15 minutes a day of art and prayer- at the least.
Try it you'll like it.
thanks for looking- take the time off if you need it( after brushing your creative teeth, of course) and post an entry and leave a comment.
To read what is on my heart, please visit Still Waters Refuge

2 comments:

Yogi said...

interesting. cute punch. brushing your creative teeth... mmm

Art By Wanda said...

Very nice!!! I really like the colors!!