Wednesday, July 30, 2014

WOYWW? July 30-One Woman's Trash...


Stellar couple of days at the Thrift Shop!
Vintage Glue Dots
GlueDots checked the archives and they are from 2001- over 10 years old!
When I opened the package, the charms fell out!

Three rolls of washi tape -50¢ (all prices US)
Sweet pin cushion with the pins-25¢
Look closely to see the mini- stork scissor pin!

Nice Rolodex holder with lots of cards and tabs-50¢
(need one? I'm starting to get a collection)

A tea pot bird house - 25¢-here.

Also on the desk are my fav new Quietfire Design Digital files- scroll around to read more about them.

Many many thanks for all your prayers and good wishes.
DD is texting that all is well in the land of War and Milk and Honey.
I'm taking this opportunity to practice keeping my mouth shut and praying she will do the same!
I'm open to any distracting activities from now till the evening of August 8th!

Off to desk around, dear friends!

Comment and Questions welcomed!

9 comments:

Nikki said...

Great buys there and have no idea how old your glue dots are :) Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki No # yet

Anonymous said...

Outstanding thrifty haul! I do love me some washi tape and at that price, I bet you bought all they had on offer! Have fun with it all - I wonder what you will create with your bargains?

Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (5)

Mrs.D said...

Coo what a haul from your Thrift shop, Is it what we call a Charity shop over here, people gift their white elephant to be sold and raise money for a specified charity? Or is it something different?
Thanks for visiting, and I shouldn't say 'yes' to alterations either, especially when I have to take up shoulders on a dress. Anyway I now have time to play a bit more so have a good day and I will go and make cards.
Chris #45

CraftygasheadZo said...

Wow what finds. Those scissors are so diddy! Thanks for popping by already! Take care Zo xx 43

glitterandglue said...

Great shopping trip! Lovely things you found.
Glad all is well with your daughter.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #1

Unknown said...

Glad your daughter is safe and well. Great goodies! Happy WOYWW!
Carol N #64

Robin said...

Love the pin cushion! it's as cute as a bugs ear!

Robin.

froebelsternchen said...

great finds!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Wow! I haven't seen those glue dots in years.
I have some and they seem to keep their stickiness. They came in lots of different sizes and thicknesses but I think other firms took over by selling similar but cheaper but they are good.
Happy crafting, Angela x # 38